Monday, October 1, 2012

Plenty of Fish in the Sea


After a delicious meal, we went snorkeling around the island. There’s a whole new world down here, I’m amazed. The colorful fishes are not scared of humans. So we handed out the left-over food and a swarm of fish went after it. And they ate my hand as well! An instant fish massage for me, an all-natural beauty regimen. I was surrounded with so much cuteness and I would love to stay for a little longer. I have never seen anything like this, so it was such an amazing feeling for me. I swam to my hearts content and for a moment I felt as though I belong here.  And by far, this is the best part of my El Nido trip.


We went to this another island for the last part of the island hopping tour. We just stayed there and relaxed, enjoying the nice ocean view. I was pretty much satisfied with my whole El Nido experience. I really had a great time and I will surely miss El Nido. And I’m so lucky indeed to be living close to Paradise. 



0 comments :